FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WINNERS All That Glitters

WOWEE, we had a great bunch of entries! TWO winners this week.

RANDOM WINNER #1

Dee with this great multimedia piece. You won the stamps from Designs By Ryn.


RANDOM WINNER #2

Priyanka, with is gorgeous card. You won the Sunny Studio stamp set so be sure to send your address to Joyce.
 

TOP 3

Crafty Kiwi Mama


Pamellia with her outstanding design


 Adziama with her cool textural tree


Congrats to all. Be sure to grab your badge! 
 



     

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I am sooooo happy!!! Thank you so much!! :) Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thank you so much for choosing my frosty card as one of your top 3!! What an amazing way to lead off into my holidays!! I'm sending all my wishes for a very Merry Christmas and I will see you after the holidays. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just saw I made the top 3 and I'm humbled and awed to be in such fantastic company! Thank you so so much. I'm really thrilled. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete